I don't think I need to explain anything about this dish. As it is already known internationally. This is our favorite wedges, soft, a bit chewy, and full of flavour. To make it top notch, sprinkle some grated parmesan upon serving.
4 large potatoes, scrub clean, cut into chunky wedges. Do not peel the skin!
3-4 cloves of garlic, finely grated
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper (trust me, It wont taste as good if you use reguler pepper)
1/2-1 tsp italian pinch, you can exchange this with mix of dry oregano, rosemary, thyme and basil.
3-4 tbsp olive oil
1.In a big bowl, mix the grated garlic, salt, blackpepper and italian pinch.
2. Toss all the wedges, mix it until all the seasoning is spread evenly
3. Leave to sit for at least an hour or two
4. Pre-heat your oven, 180 degree celsius. Line your baking pan with alumunium foil, spray with a little oil. Arrange the wedges and bake with alumunium foil covered for about 35 minutes, or until the potato is fork tender.
5. Open the alumunium cover and bake for 10-15 minutes until the surface is golden brown. Flip all the wedges, bake for another 10 minutes, sprinkle some more salt, pepper and italian pinch if necessary.
6. Remove from the oven, sprinkle some grated parmesan. Ready to serve.