I was away from this blog for quite sometimes. Been busy with this and that.
I believe I don’t need to say too much about muffin. Its easy-peasy! And with the yogurt addition, it makes super moist muffin. The taste is balance between sweet and a little sour from the strawberry. Here in Indonesia, it is difficult to find sweet strawberry. Oh btw, if you don’t have plain yogurt on hand, use buttermilk or uht plain milk.
Dry Ingredients :
1 and ½ cup all purpose flour
1 and ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
Wet Ingredients :
½ cup of yogurt/buttermilk/uht plain
¾ cup sugar, please note that the amount of sugar should be based on how sweet/sour your strawberry. Mine is sour.
1 large egg
½ cup vegetable oil
150-200 gr strawberry, wash clean, pat with kitchen towel and cut into slices or chunks
1 tsp vanilla paste
How to :
1. Heat your oven, 180 Celsius degree
2. Mix the dry ingredients with whisker
3. In a large bowl, mix well the wet ingredients, and pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient. Mix with balloon whisker, don’t mix too much, it will make the muffin though.
4. Add ¾ strawberry, fold gently
5. Pour the batter into muffin cups, sprinkle with the rest of the strawberries.
6. Baked for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpicks inserted comes out clean