2 cups of all purpose flour
2 1/2 - 3 tbsp cocoa powder
5 tbsp sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 sdt salt
1 1/2 cup buttermilk
3 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp butter, melted
How to :
1. Sift flour and chocolate, mix well with other dry ingredients. Set aside
2. In a separate bowl, mix buttermilk, egg, melted butter and oil.
3. Add in the dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Do not overmix or your pancake will be tough
4. Heat your pancake pan, use low heat. Drop one or two spoonfull of the batter. Leave it until you see bubbles on the surface. Flip and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Serve with your favorite topping