This recipe is exactly the same as the previous bread pudding, the differences are : I use chocolate bread, chocolate milk, choco chips, and I also add loadsa choco chunks. Should we call it "extreme choco bread pudding"?
Its definitely a treat for the chocolate lovers around the globe, the chunks melted and make it even more chocolatey. I failed my diet, again. Heck, diet is just a "die" with a "t", some says.
I don't put any sugar to this bread pudding as I use chocolate milk which is sweet enough, not to mention the choco chips and choco chunks :D :D
So here it is, you can simply adjust the ingredients according to your liking :)
4 slice of chocolate bread
200ml chocolate milk
125ml uht cream/cooking creme
pinch of salt
1tbsp butter, melted
your favorite chocolate bar or you can also use dark cooking chocolate
How to :
1. Pre-heat your oven at 180 degree celcius
2. Grease your baking pan with generous amount of butter
3. In a mixing bowl, mix the cream, milk, sugar, egg, yolk, salt, and melted butter until well combined
4. Cut the bread into small pieces and spread half of the bread to the baking pan.
5. Pour in half of the cream mixture, choco chips and choco chunks/dark cooking chocolate
6. Put the rest of the bread to the second layer, pour the rest of the mixture, sprinkle the choco chips.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Less ingredients for a super yummy result. Addictive, it is :)