So on my last visit to grocery store I bought a pack of blueberries, and decide to make muffin for my first blueberry recipe. I love muffin, its simple and delicious and good for every occasion. Well, at least that's my personal opinion :P I can have it for breakfast, brunch or teatime :D And as I'm trying to serve healthier menu for my family (ehmm) I use yoghurt instead of milk and vegetable oil instead of butter. The taste? Oohhh scrumptious! Looooove it. And the most important thing is that I feel less guilty by using yoghurt and oil :D
1 pack of blueberry (mine is about 180gr)
1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 tsp of baking soda
3/4 tsp of baking powder
pinch of salt
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of sugar, and more for sprinkle
200ml of yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat your oven 180 Celsius degree.
2. Smear your muffin pan with butter, or skip this stage if you're using muffin cup
3. In a bowl, shift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside
4. In another bowl, mix together yoghurt, egg, sugar, vanilla. Add in the dry ingredients. Do not overmix! throw in the blueberries. Mix until just combine. I left some blueberries to be put ontop of each muffin.
5. Pour the batter into muffin pan until almost full, press down lightly the remaining blueberries, and then sprinkle some sugar.