If you love fermented cassava, then you must try this!
The recipe taken from Mba Hesti's blog.
300 gr fermented cassava, remove the cord, mashed
75 gr sugar
1/2 tsp salt
70 gr all purpose flour
100 ml plain milk
50 gr melted butter
1 egg yolk
grated cheddar cheese for sprinkle
How to :
1. Pre-heat your oven 180 degree celsius
2. Mix well mashed fermented cassava, sugar and salt. Add in egg, mix until well combined.
3. Add in the flour,mix well. Then add in the milk and melted butter,mix until everything is combined.
4. Smear your baking pan (i use 18x18 square pan) with margarine/butter, cover with baking paper and then smear some butter
5. Pour the batter to the pan, bake for 20 minutes, smear the egg yolk and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Baked for about 30-40 minutes